BCR Property Search with BCR 360 Imaging is a bespoke service covering Surrey, Kent & Sussex. We only act for a limited number of clients at any one time. Following initial discussions to understand needs and expectations we work very closely with our clients, providing comprehensive and clearly explained advice. As a qualified valuer with approaching 40 years experience of the property market, negotiating thousands of transactions BCR are able to provide highly expert guidance on how much to offer, how best to negotiate and much more besides.
Potentially suitable properties are first discussed with our clients to agree on those that should be inspected. Following inspection a shortlist is agreed with the client for more in depth consideration. Shortlisted properties are then revisited to create BCR 360 Imaging which is then reviewed with the client. Once a suitable property has been identified BCR provide offer price guidance and if required will deal with offer negotiations on behalf of our clients. Consultation is by phone, video meeting or in person – you choose.
Experience with a ‘listening ear‘
In a long career in property, we have inspected a diverse range of properties, negotiating and managing thousands of property transactions, discovering very early on that what matters above all else is communicating effectively with the people involved. Property transactions, extensions, refurbishments and construction projects are all potentially stressful. They also often coincide with personal life events to create a challenging cocktail of pressure points. Understanding this and providing a caring and listening response is a fundamental cornerstone that underpins the way we work at BCR.
Building relationships that last
Communication with our clients is always professional, courteous and friendly. Our aim at BCR is to develop relationships that last. We are here to help you now and in the future.
Help for Buyers and Sellers
- Consultation by phone, video meeting or in person – you choose
- How Open House viewings work
- Competitive bidding explained
- How to maximize your chances of a successful move
- Why your property may not be selling
- Liaison with Estate Agents
- Liaison with Solicitors And Legal Advisers
- Liaison with Independent Financial Advisers
- Liaison with Architects
Guidance on extending property
- Advice by phone, video meeting or in person – you choose
- Adding value, enhancing saleability, improvements that benefit you
- Making the best use of potential
- Identifying the most practical layout of accommodation
- Guidance on planning, architects and builders
Development Site Appraisal
Guidance on planning, option agreements, marketing and disposal strategies, appointing solicitors, architects and builders.
- Your Surveyor
- Your Independent Property Adviser
- Bespoke Private Client Guidance – for buyers and sellers
- Over 35 years property marketing experience
Jeremy Richardson – AssocRICS, RICS Registered Valuer, BA Hons, MRPSA, DRSV – BCR Surveyors