If you are looking for a ‘quick turnaround’ a BCR Accompanied Inspection could be the ideal solution. A pre-purchase meeting on site with the surveyor for a rapid, cost effective verbal response. This provides the opportunity for discussion on any specific issues of concern, such as whether there are any significant structural defects, and/or how any alterations and improvements may be approached. Advice on price is an option if required. No written report is provided. However, where a more comprehensive survey is required, an Accompanied Inspection is still an option so that matters highlighted in the report can be discussed.
BCR Accompanied Inspection
Independent, professional assessment to include our BCR 360 Imaging:
- A Property Health Check for buyers and sellers to include a site meeting with the surveyor and a verbal overview on condition and viability. Further options include:
- price guidance
Where a site meeting is not required or is not possible an online video call or telephone discussion can still be provided.
When to choose a BCR Accompanied Inspection
For buyers – these can be provided either before or after making an offer or to discuss matters raised in a survey.
- For sellers – these can be provided for a range of purposes to include:
- a pre-marketing appraisal
- advice when a property is struggling to sell or when a sale has fallen through
- an assessment of suspected defects or damage.
Jeremy Richardson – AssocRICS, MRPSA, DRSV, CPEA, BA Hons – BCR Surveyors
Courses & Awards
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Diploma in Residential Surveying & Valuation
- BA (Hons) History & Landscape Archaeology
- Understanding Building Conservation – endorsed by English Heritage
- Project Management and Supervision: Historic and Traditional Buildings
- Energy Efficiency Measures for Older and Traditional Buildings
- Repair and Maintenance of Traditional (pre-1919) Buildings
- Understanding Heritage Impact Assessments
- Member of the Society for the Protection of Ancient Buildings
- Affiliate Member of the Institute of Historic Building Conservation
- Associate Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (AssocRICS)
- Member of the Residential Property Surveyors Association
- Member of the Weald and Downland Museum
- Your Surveyor
- Your Independent Property Adviser
- Bespoke Private Client Guidance – for buyers and sellers
- Over 35 years property industry experience