BCR provide Auction and Online Auction Sales in partnership with Network Auctions – view our auction catalogue here
INTERESTED IN SELLING AT AUCTION? CONTACT US NOW
A recent testimonial from a satisfied client:
“Network Auctions delivered an astonishing result gaining us more interest with their auction than the estate agents had managed with two previous informal tender processes.
We were hoping to achieve £250,000 for the property, but we sold at £282,000.
The auction seems to create it’s own momentum and they got good coverage with lots of interested people.
It was my first time selling at auction and Richard was very good and there was lots of communication.
I was talked through the process upfront and also spoken to before auction.
The explanations were clear and the service was great with many calls being more “courtesy” than necessary.
Is my property suitable?
Some people think auctioneers only sell problem properties: properties with structural defects or legal issues but that is simply not true. Any property anywhere can be sold successfully and a brief look at any of our auction catalogues confirms this. It is usually the circumstances of the seller, rather than a defective property that leads a client to us. Clients value the speed, transparency and closure provided by an auction sale.
THE ADVANTAGES OF SELLING AT AUCTION
Speed: An auction sale is fast – the buyer commits legally on the fall of the gavel with an exchange of contracts secured by a 10% non-returnable deposit.
Certainty: Auction sales remove the stresses and uncertainty of subject to contract transactions and there are no long drawn out negotiations or re-negotiations. Unlike a private treaty sale, absolutely nothing is left to chance.
Transparency: Of course, the great advantage of the auction process is that all interested parties can bid for your property with competition between determined bidders often producing exceptional results. The sale prices we achieve at auction often exceed our client’s original expectations.
Best Price: We have demonstrated time and time again that when local buyers compete against established professional investors at our Auctions we can achieve outstanding results for our clients
Jeremy Richardson – AssocRICS, MRPSA, DRSV, CPEA, BA Hons – BCR Surveyors
Courses & Awards
- BA (Hons) History & Landscape Archaeology
- Understanding Building Conservation – endorsed by English Heritage
- Project Management and Supervision: Historic and Traditional Buildings
- Energy Efficiency Measures for Older and Traditional Buildings
- Repair and Maintenance of Traditional (pre-1919) Buildings
- Understanding Heritage Impact Assessments
- Diploma in Residential Surveying & Valuation
- Member of the Society for the Protection of Ancient Buildings
- Affiliate Member of the Institute of Historic Building Conservation
- Associate Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (AssocRICS)
- Member of the Residential Property Surveyors Association
- Member of the Weald and Downland Museum
- Your Surveyor
- Your Independent Property Adviser
- Bespoke Private Client Guidance – for buyers and sellers
- Over 35 years property industry experience