BCR 360° Imaging is a key component of BCR Building Conservation Reviews. It can also be included as an addition to a BCR Survey, BCR Property Search or BCR Accompanied Inspections to provide BCR clients with an ongoing reference tool when considering maintenance repairs and alterations.
BCR Accompanied Inspections
Our Accompanied Inspection is an opportunity to meet us on site for a convenient property ‘health check’ – ideal for pre-offer guidance or to follow up on points raised in a survey report or for sellers to obtain pre-marketing advice.
When to choose a BCR Accompanied Inspection
For buyers – these can be provided either before or after making an offer or to discuss matters raised in a survey.
- For sellers – these can be provided for a range of purposes to include:
- a pre-marketing appraisal
- advice when a property is struggling to sell or when a sale has fallen through
- an assessment of suspected defects or damage.
Jeremy Richardson – AssocRICS, RICS Registered Valuer, BA Hons, MRPSA, DRSV – BCR Surveyors
Courses & Awards
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Diploma in Residential Surveying & Valuation
- BA (Hons) History & Landscape Archaeology
- Understanding Building Conservation – endorsed by English Heritage
- Project Management and Supervision: Historic and Traditional Buildings
- Energy Efficiency Measures for Older and Traditional Buildings
- Repair and Maintenance of Traditional (pre-1919) Buildings
- Understanding Heritage Impact Assessments
- Member of the Society for the Protection of Ancient Buildings
- Affiliate Member of the Institute of Historic Building Conservation
- Associate Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (AssocRICS)
- Member of the Residential Property Surveyors Association
- Member of the Weald and Downland Museum
- Your Surveyor
- Your Independent Property Adviser
- Bespoke Private Client Guidance – for buyers and sellers
- Over 35 years property industry experience