Jeremy Richardson – AssocRICS, MRPSA, DRSV, CPEA, BA Hons – BCR Surveyors
Courses & Awards
- BA (Hons) History & Landscape Archaeology
- Understanding Building Conservation – endorsed by English Heritage
- Project Management and Supervision: Historic and Traditional Buildings
- Energy Efficiency Measures for Older and Traditional Buildings
- Repair and Maintenance of Traditional (pre-1919) Buildings
- Understanding Heritage Impact Assessments
- Diploma in Residential Surveying & Valuation
- Member of the Society for the Protection of Ancient Buildings
- Affiliate Member of the Institute of Historic Building Conservation
- Associate Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (AssocRICS)
- Member of the Residential Property Surveyors Association
- Member of the Weald and Downland Museum
- Your Surveyor
- Your Independent Property Adviser
- Bespoke Private Client Guidance – for buyers and sellers
- Over 35 years property industry experience
I have been in the property profession since 1982, providing market advice and negotiating the sale and purchase of thousands of properties of all types, shapes and sizes including pre 1919 buildings of traditional construction and a range of sites with development potential. In 2018, I decided to retrain as a building surveyor, following the sudden death of my son, Ben. BCR are Ben’s initials.
BCR Private Client Guidance is a bespoke service for both buyers and sellers. I only act for a limited number of clients at any one time. Following initial discussions to understand needs and expectations I work very closely with my clients, providing comprehensive and clearly explained advice.
In my long career in property, I have inspected a diverse range of properties, negotiating and managing thousands of property transactions. I discovered very early on that what mattered above all else was communicating effectively with the people involved. Property transactions, extensions, refurbishments and construction projects are all potentially stressful. They also often coincide with personal life events to create a challenging cocktail of pressure points. Understanding this and providing a caring and listening response is a fundamental cornerstone that underpins the way I work.
Communication with my clients is always professional, courteous and friendly. My aim is to develop relationships that last. I am here to help you now and in the future.