Your Surveyor – Your Independent Property Adviser
BCR cover Kent, East Sussex and Surrey. Our ‘Fast Track’ Property Review with BCR 360 Imaging is a property ‘health check’ with rapid verbal feedback – ideal for pre-offer guidance for buyers or pre-marketing for sellers.
Service options include our Level 2 Home Condition Surveys and Level 3 Building Surveys with extensive colour photography to highlight points raised and Building Conservation Reviews for pre-1919 buildings of traditional construction. We also have a very active Property Auction service covering the UK market for clients who value the speed, certainty, transparency and closure provided by an auction sale.
BCR Private Client Guidance is a bespoke service providing both Property Search and Home Mover Reviews – specialist advice for buyers and sellers and Development Site Appraisal – expertise in the assessment, sale and acquisition of property with potential – with or without planning permission.
BCR offer a range of survey options to include Home Condition Reports, Home Condition Surveys, Building Surveys and Building Conservation Reviews
Advice for Buyers & Sellers
BCR offer clients impartial, independent advice on how to buy, sell, improve or extend – advice by phone, video meeting or in person – you choose
Fast Track Property Review
A BCR ‘Fast Track’ Property Review comprises a property inspection followed by a comprehensive verbal review with BCR 360 Imaging and optional price guidance.
Guidance on site viability, planning, option agreements, pricing, financing, marketing and disposal strategies, appointing solicitors, architects and builders
BCR Property Search with Bespoke Client Representation is a service covering Surrey, Kent & Sussex. It can an be paired with a BCR ‘Fast Track’ Property Review with BCR 360 Imaging .
Any property anywhere can be sold successfully. Our clients value the speed, certainty, transparency and closure provided by an auction sale.
Jeremy Richardson – AssocRICS, MRPSA, DRSV, CPEA, BA (Hons) – BCR Surveyors
Courses & Awards
- BA (Hons) History & Landscape Archaeology
- Understanding Building Conservation – endorsed by English Heritage
- Project Management and Supervision: Historic and Traditional Buildings
- Energy Efficiency Measures for Older and Traditional Buildings
- Repair and Maintenance of Traditional (pre-1919) Buildings
- Understanding Heritage Impact Assessments
- Diploma in Residential Surveying & Valuation
- Member of the Society for the Protection of Ancient Buildings
- Affiliate Member of the Institute of Historic Building Conservation
- Associate Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (AssocRICS)
- Member of the Residential Property Surveyors Association
- Member of the Weald and Downland Museum
- Your Surveyor
- Your Independent Property Adviser
- Bespoke Private Client Guidance – for buyers and sellers
- Over 35 years property industry experience